Hello my dear friends. Today I want to share something different I personally really enjoy looking at : Favorite make-up items that people have.
I love to share the good products with everyone. Some of them are in my make-up box forever haha! This is basically every make-up I own. (Besides a few different colored eyeliners, lipgloss, etc). Most of the stuff I wear on a daily base. I mix high-end brands with budget brands (that work better than the high-end version to me). I always finish my products until they are empty. Everything is 100% worth the money.
Now if you’re interested ….
*REMINDER -> A good make-up look starts with a fresh moisturized face. Make sure to take good care of your skin and your make-up look will look so much better! Good skincare isn’t expensive, it’s called: water.
From left to right:
- Inglot SPF 20 under make-up base face primer. € 17
- NYX above & beyond full coverage concealer CJ01 Porcelaine € 6,99
- Lush feeling younger skin tint € 14,95
- Catrice nude illusion make-up foundation 010 Ivory € 7,59
- Chanel Poudre universelle compacte 20 clair – translucent 1 € 48
Tweezerman – The best tweezer ever made.
- Tweezerman – Travel size tweezer € 15
- H&M brow shaping gel € 6,00
- BE creative cosmetics eyebrow pencil 003 black € 10,00
- MAC cosmetics satin finish eyeshadow Brun € 18,00
- BE creative cosmetics pencil nr 06 € 12,00
Cheek / Bone products:
I want to invest in some pretty good brushes. I only need a powder brush and a blush brush. What do you recommend?
I have this blush for about 4 years now. I got it when I used to live with my parents. It’s the only blush that I really love and I don’t think Catrice doesn’t even make it anymore ….
- Catrice blush brush € 3,50
- Bourjois Paris kabuki brush € 10,00
- So Susan light diffuser illuminator & bronzer duo cocoa dust € 18,00
- Catrice defining blush 050 apropos apricot € 3,00
A swatch from the Bellapiere dust.
LOVE this one from Dior.
This is the dupe of the Urban Decay naked palette. I got it from my father after my sister showed me the quality. Believe me, it’s the same as the original one. Don’t spend € 50 euros when you can get even quality for less.
- Bellapierre cosmetics shimmer powder – sp003 Champagne € 13,00
- Cristian Dior ultra-smooth high impact eyeshadow – 336 reflex-anise € 28
- W7 in the buff – natural eye colour palette * Urban Decay Naked dupe. € 10
- Estee Lauder Double Wear stay in place eye pencil – 01 onyx € 19,00
From left to right
- L’Oreal Paris color riche lipstick – 108 brun cuivre € 14,00
- Chanel rouge coco lipstick – 19 Gabrielle € 32,00
- Chanel rouge coco shine lipstick – 81 Fiction € 32,00
And that’s it. All my favorites.
What are yours?