I have not been writing as much as I promised myself to by the start of 2018. I feel like I’m letting my blog down a little, since I focus so much on Youtube.
So let this be the first attempt to write more in this year, it almost sounds like a joke since it’s the 1th of April. Anyways, I have been in thinking mode lately. And today I decided while I took a walk in the forest to write a post about the toughts of a 26 year old. Turning 27 in July.
Toughts of a 26 year old.
- Will I ever be as fit as I was at 21 years old?
- Should I start eating vegan 100% or do I give in to cheese ….
- I should not buy that many cosmetic items focused on anti-aging.
- I hoped I quitted smoking by now.
- When should I think about having kids?
- Do I need to prepare when I want to have kids?
- Do I really need THAT many perfumes?
- I wish I could be a minimalist …..
- When are you gonna buy/save for that pair of Louboutins?
- What if I did not care that much about good grades and getting my academic degree?
- How do so many people from my age buy the most crazy expensive stuff ?
- Am I good enough for this world?
- I think I know myself very well at this point in my life.
- Should I still go out and drink all night or not?
- Is it normal that I miss being a kid sometimes?
- What is the meaning of life?
- I know who my friends are.
- I still spend too much money on bullshit.
- The older I get the more lazy I get.
- Will I be able to have kids, work, and care about myself?
- Mental health is important.
- Doing what you love is important.
- Being around nice people is important.
- I feel like I become more high-sensitive by year.
- I finally don’t care about other people’s opinions anymore.
- I want to buy more fresh flowers for my house.
- Find a signature scent.
- And the perfect handbag.
Have a nice Easter.
Much love, Kim.